Electrolux Undercounter Dishwasher Wash Safe
£780.00 Including VAT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Reconditioned Electrolux undercounter dishwasher
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming 50 °C water to 84 °C minimum for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
- Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure and temperature.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Washing capacity of 40 baskets or 720 dishes per hour.
- 90/120/240 seconds cycle.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
- 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
- Fault auto-diagnosis system.
- An effective rinse system uses only 3 litres of clean hot water per basket for lower running costs.
- Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
- Utilizes fresh hot rinse water.
- Unique strainer to enhance soil filtering.
- Green light of “WASH SAFE CONTROL” confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
- Three phase or single phase electrical connection, convertible on-site.
- Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
- Low noise level.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Digital read-out keeps operator informed as to temperatures.
- Incorporated drain pump to control water level in wash tank draining.
- Heavy duty Stainless steel construction.
- Internal cavity, as well as exterior panels, are all 304 series Stainless steel.
- Special designed Stainless-steel nozzles provide a superior cleaning action.
- Revolving Stainless-steel wash/rinse arms above and below the basket.
- Interchangeable wash/rinse arms screw out for simple clean up.
- Large deep drawn wash tank and internal wash area with round corners and no pipes to avoid dirt built-up.
- Element protection from dry fire and low water.
- The boiler drain facilitates the evacuation of stagnant water after long periods of inactivity to ensure a higher level of hygiene.
- Baskets per hour: 40
- Dishes per hour: 720
- Wash temperature (MIN): 55-65°C
- Rinse temperature (MIN): 84 °C
- External dimensions, Height 850 mm
- External dimensions, Width 600 mm
- External dimensions, Depth 612 mm